Re: Radio network news

On Mon, 28 Oct 2002 23:13:17 -0500 "David W. Harris" <dwh@totalnetnh.net>
writes:
>snip<
> It sounds like WW1 is now using the NBC Radio brand
> sell spots marketed at 25-54 women, according to the blurb at
> <http://www.westwoodone.com/networks_nbc.asp>.  Note that WODS is
> listed
> as an affiliate.

An affiliate of NBC or WW1?  Way back when before the evil days arrived
;-),  WODS was not the CBS affiliate in Boston even though at the time
WODS was the only property owned by CBS in Boston.  IIRC the affiliate
was WRKO and WODS was part of the Spectrum Network owned by CBS targeted
to the CBS FM properties.  As far as news goes I was allowed to take
sound bites but no correspondent voicers or wraps for my newscasts, they
later relaxed that rule slightly and I was allowed to take a
correspondent as long as it wasn't one of the "big guns".
df