Little Rascals actor dies...

For those of you who are fans of the Little Rascals:

>>Former Our Gang child star Jay R. Smith has died. According to a local TV
station his death is a probable case of murder. Jay Smith's body was found
October 5th in a deserted area near Apex, 15 miles north of Las Vegas where
he lived. Smith was 87 years old.<<

Thopse wondering what he looked like can check these sites...and see if you
remember his face.  (I remember the freckles!)

http://www.geocities.com/~ppicking/og-recent.html

http://www.blotto.nl/weblogs/gazette.html

http://www.cyranos.ch/ourgstar.htm

http://www.cyranos.ch/ourg-e.htm

BTW...I was surprise "Joe" were still alive...I woulda thought he would have
had a heart attack by now.