Channel 2 WGBH underwriting WBUR??

Twice today, once in Morning Edition and again during On Point (by our
esteeming Mr. Faneuf no less), I heard WBUR airing underwriting for an
event on WGBH's TV Channel 2.

Okay, WBUR - a radio station - getting underwriting from Fox Ch.25...that's
a little odd, but understandable.  There's a clear divide between radio and
TV there.   But underwriting on WBUR from **WGBH**?!?!!?   That's a direct
competitor fer cryin' out loud - even if the event is on the TV side.

Is this a sign of the apocalypse?  :-)

Aaron "Bishop" Read       aread@speakeasy.net
Fried Bagels Consulting   www.friedbagels.com
AOL-IM: ReadAaron         Brighton, MA 02135