"Underground Garage" on WROR

I don't like "classic rock" stations as a rule but I have been enjoying Little Steven's Underground Garage  Sunday nights from 10-12 PM on WROR.  He plays everything from the Beatles and Donovan to the Clash, Sex Pistols and Ramones, (more my era), and everything in-between, (a little Springsteen of course).  I like the psychedelic late 60's thing and no one really plays this stuff anymore, and he provides interesting background about the recordings, who produced, who played on it, who wrote it, etc.  Since I can't really listen much at that time, I've been taping it to listen to in the car on my commute.  It's like taping a show and then watching it without commercials.
  There's also a web site where you can see his playlists and I think even listen to the archived shows.
Phyllis