RE: Oldies Stations and 1950s music

Non radio, but....

Did you also notice the lack of color for this time of year?

(I was in the Greenfield area yesterday....by marriage law, I must listen to
Country stations (yuk) so we had "The Bear" (95.3 WPVQ) on for most of the
"non-WKLB" listening area of our dirve to W.Mass yesterday)

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041