RE:Re: WCAS 740 Cambridge

"elipolo@earthlink.net" WROTE:
>I remember listening to Mike Davis on WTBS well. >I remember that for a little while later Mike
>tried doing an open-forum telephone talk show
>called (of course) "Open Mike". This was late '67 -
>early '68.

I became acquainted with WTBS in 1969 when I worked with a John Foran at WXPO-TV.  He provided me with copies of the "Joe Schmo Go-Go Show" a classic parody produced at WTBS.  I also acquired a tape of all their Apple Gunkies commercials.  At that time, Mike was supposedly still on the air at TBS and allegedly worked for a Cable Company in Malden.

Roger Kirk