FM Channel 215

I was perusing the FCC Actions for this week, at there are
interesting doings on 90.9, FM channel 215:

WCNI in New London, CT plans to move from 91.1 to 90.9 with
8.8KW at about 187 feet, using just a vertical antenna
(why...what does that do?  I've noticed some non-comms in Maine
doe the same thing).
 One of America's great radio stations, WBUR, plans to alter
the DA it is currently using on that channel.  Hmmmm...
I thought that was contingent on WSMU moving off 91.9 to 89.3.  I await developments that could affect my favorite station!

Laurence Glavin

Get 250 full-color business cards FREE right now!
http://businesscards.lycos.com