Re: Corporate network bash

On Tue, 8 Oct 2002 10:42:30 -0700 (PDT) Bob Nelson
<raccoonradio@yahoo.com> writes:
>. If they
> consider themselves more interested in entertainment
> and making money than presenting news events,
> then maybe it's time to turn elsewhere for the
> news.

Where?  Here at the laundromat I only have rabbit ears I have very
limited access to channels,  I know at least three other people at work
that don't have cable and when they want to watch something scheduled on
TV they have to come into work.

It's obvious that  people responding to this post have gotten way past
the old notion that the airwaves are public and that stations and network
have a responsiblity to the public.
So, when The U-S launches the attack and CNN has it live the other
networks won't have to cover it?  Because after all, if CNN has it what's
the point of interrupting programming and losing money.

Nice job on the satire ;-))) I love it!
df