Re:Re: Corporate network bash

---------- Dan Billings <billingsdan@yahoo.com> writes:

>With most people having cable TV today, I don't see
>why it is necessary to put coverage of such a speech
>on every channel.

I guess those without cable don't count and don't need to make informed decisions heh?  Not like we could be going to war or anything like that...Ohhhh...we might?

>Interesting to note that Maine Public TV is also not
>carrying the speech.  You would think that the
>non-commercial alternative would provide such
>coverage.  If public TV provided the coverage, it
>would be available to those without cable.

I agree that Maine Public TV certainly should have carried the speech. I noticed that Boston's Chanel 7 dumped NBC programming and carried the speech, channels 4 and 5 did not carry it.
-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine