Re: Corporate network bash

  Dave Faneuf wrote:

> Just thought I'd point out that according to an AP story, the major TV
networks, ABC, CBS, NBC will NOT be carrying President Bush's speech to beat
the war drums against Iraq....In the public interest regular programming
prevails!

    Fox carried President Bush's speech. Also, WHDH (Channel 7) blew off NBC
programming to carry the speech, they had the "7" logo bug in the lower
right screen, don't know where they were picking up their feed from. Of
course, CNN, Fox News Channel, C-Span carried the remarks. I guess the
networks feel keeping prime time programs on time are more important than
the President's remarks that could affect world peace.

Mark Watson