on the air, and he and Gerry Kearney (sp?) and Lou Dumont seemed to be the only staffers.  Why can't I forget this
stuff?--

--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 14:09:53
From: Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com>
To: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org

I have a weakness for maple walnut, right now semmingly
available only at the Kings Grant dining room in Danvers.

  (If you're in the neighbourhood, Donna puts in a
plug for the oreo cookie-- it's wonderful!)

--------- End Forwarded Message ---------

Watch a championship game with Elway or McGwire.
Enter Now at http://champions.lycos.com