Fwd: Re: WCAP Happenings

 On a few occasions, I've noted that WSMN-AM 1590 in Nashua, NH has been carrying the CBS News on-the-hour recently.
But things change at "The Tiger" so I don't know if that's still happening.

--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 21:16:33
From: "David W. Harris" <dwh@totalnetnh.net>
To: Mark Watson <markwats@attbi.com>
Cc:Boston Radio Interest <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Mr. Watson noted:

> As of last Monday, Sept.23, WCAP (980 Lowell) ended it's 20+ year
> affiliation with the ABC Radio Network. WCAP started picking up USA Radio
> Network news that day.

Meanwhile, in Concord NH, WKXL (1450) has gone the other way.  Sometime
in September the top-of-the-hour newscast shifted from USA to ABC.
Previous to being sold off by Vox this summer, WKXL had carried CBS News
for nearly 40 years.

Watch a championship game with Elway or McGwire.
Enter Now at http://champions.lycos.com