Fwd: RE: Boston.Radio.EDU organization invites you to join!

Folks, I forgot to CC the B.R.I.G. on this message.  Anyone who's NOT
affiliated with a non-comm station can ignore this if they want, although
given the wealth of knowledge of the list I welcome anyone on it to join
the new one I've created...even if you're not affiliated with a non-comm.

- Aaron
Aaron "Bishop" Read     aread@speakeasy.net
FriedBagels Technical Consulting / Boston, MA
www.friedbagels.com   AOL-IM: ReadAaron