RE: WCAP Happenings

<snip>

> I loved the old window-front remotes...the WHDH Jordan Marsh
> remote each year tremendously fascinated me.

Don't forget the old WEZE studios on the ground floor of the
Statler Office Building (Park Plaza) in Park Square.

Tony Abruzzese                  e-mail: abruzzese@biochem.bumc.bu.edu
Network Administrator                         Biochemistry Department
              Boston University School of Medicine
Telephone:617.638.5092                               Fax:617.638.5339