WLYN Now // WUMB!

As I noted a couple of weeks ago, 1.360 WLYN has been on a VERY
spotty schedule (actually, for at least the last couple of weeks, I
think the only time that they've been on the air at all has been to
carry the Red Sox, spanish play-by-play).
Since this morning at 2:30am (¿¿first noted earlier in the night??),
however, they have been simulcasting 91.9 WUMB!
I don't know if this is just temporary until the new Asian owner
takes over--or if that deal fell through and 'UMB has either bought
them or LMAing the time.

     ~Kaimbridge~

--
Digitology—The Grand Theory Of The Universe:
           http://www.angelfire.com/ma2/digitology/index.html