RE: Gubernatorial lawsuit

The age-old question is...

If candidate X gets no exposure (debates), then how can candidate x possibly
increase his or her poll numbers.

AND...we've all seen polls that go 'flop' when the real vote comes out.

Having said all that.....one problem I notice with the electorate in general
is that too many look at an election like playing the football
card....they're trying to "pick the winner" as opposed to picking someone
that best expresses their beliefs.

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041