Re: I caught WKCD playing

  Cooper Fox wrote:
>Is it just me, or
>are a lot of Hot AC stations sounding more and more
>like CHR stations?  I have monitored several "Hot AC"
>stations playing cut's like Blue Cantrell's Hit 'Em Up
>Style, Avril Lavigne's Sk8ter Boi(nice spelling, eh?),
>and Nelly and Kelly Rowland's Dilemma in the past
>couple weeks.

Is the Nelly/Kelly song the one that repeats endlessly "even when I'm with
my boo all I think about is you"?  If so that seems an odd choice for a hot
AC, tho the Blu Cantrell song (while rather grating) isn't a bad fit.  Hot
AC is essentially CHR minus the edgy stuff and more recurrent
heavy.  Presentationally there isn't much difference.