Re: I caught WKCD playing

The wonderful thing about radio is that even stations
of the same format can have completely different
playlists.  Speaking of which...  Is it just me, or
are a lot of Hot AC stations sounding more and more
like CHR stations?  I have monitored several "Hot AC"
stations playing cut's like Blue Cantrell's Hit 'Em Up
Style, Avril Lavigne's Sk8ter Boi(nice spelling, eh?),
and Nelly and Kelly Rowland's Dilemma in the past
couple weeks.