memories of Laquidara, other "rock reunion" jocks

Anyone have any memories of the various DJs involved
in WROR's rock radio reunion? Charles Laquidara, Tai,
Harvey Wharfield, Jerry Goodwin, Anna Lisa, Little
Walter, Ken Shelton, etc.

I know Charles was on WBCN (morning guy) from
about 1969 to the late 90s, when he was displaced by
Howard Stern and got moved to 'BCN's sister station,
WZLX. Then he retired (in Aug of 2000, I think) and
moved to Hawaii.

He used to have a late nite TV show on Ch. 38 ("Up All
Night?" "Night Light?"). I think he got in trouble for
badmouthing 'BCN sponsors (like Honeywell, which he
lambasted for making ammunition going to Vietnam or
something). He had an alter ego, a teen named Duane
Ingalls Glasscock who had a Sat.
morning gig at 'BCN. He was supposed to be a clone.
One week he "died"...well, he was actually just
transformed back into Charles.

Charles once told a story about how they had a party
or something at the 'BCN studios and some girl gave
him a gift. A few hours later, 'BCN's board got fried
and they discovered what had happened: the "gift"
was a snowball wrapped in a ribbon, and somehow
it was placed right near the board. The ribbon was
all that was left.

Trying to think up other memories...there was the
Duane Glasscock parade during the '78 strike...

Oh, one last thing: in '72 or so, 'BCN had a live
appearance by Canned Heat. At the end, Bob "Bear"
Hite said, quoting Hank Williams, "well, we'll be back
here someday if the good Lord's willing and the creek
don't rise".

For years, Chuck would end his show by saying pretty
much the same thing: "We'll be back tomorrow if the
creek don't rise and the good Lord's willin' on the
Biiiiiiig Mattress!" He later changed it to "If the
birds don't die, if the Earth don't fry..." or
something like that.