Re: Primary aftermath

On Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:04:09 -0700 (PDT) Dan Billings
<billingsdan@yahoo.com> writes:
> > "Morman
>
> >> I disagree, I would have bleeped it out.   She
> > called Mormon's baby
> > killers I don't consider that political.
>
> She didn't call all Mormom's baby killers.  She called
> one person a Mormon baby killer.  According to your
> quote, she called Romeny a Mormon baby killer.
> There's a big difference.  I am also pretty sure that
> generally Mormon's are anti-abortion.
>
> As for comments about main stream religions, born
> again Christians are called bigots all the time.
>
> -- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

There was no discussion prior to her remarks or following her remarks
about abortion, abortion rights or Romney's stand on abortion.  As for
born again Christians being called bigots all the time, that makes it
alright?   So, I guess using that line of thought if some white man
married to a black woman was running for office it would be okay to use
the expression that I'm sure you all know but I won't even put in the
email?  I don't think so!
df