Re: Primary aftermath

--- Dave Faneuf <tklaundry@juno.com> wrote:
> > > A woman called in obviously
> > > talking about the
> > > primary and discribed Mitt Romney as that
> "Morman
> > > baby killer" > >snip<

>> I disagree, I would have bleeped it out.   She
> called Mormon's baby
> killers I don't consider that political.

She didn't call all Mormom's baby killers.  She called
one person a Mormon baby killer.  According to your
quote, she called Romeny a Mormon baby killer.
There's a big difference.  I am also pretty sure that
generally Mormon's are anti-abortion.

As for comments about main stream religions, born
again Christians are called bigots all the time.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine