Re: Ron Landry

  Donna Halper wrote:

>And I remember him replacing Jefferson Kaye after the latter was fired
>(and ended up at WKBW).  I recall being mightily offended because
>Jefferson was my favourite d.j. and Ron Landry didn't do the Hootenanny
>show anywhere nearly as well as Jefferson Kaye had done it...

Never knew JK was fired from WBZ...he sure landed on his feet quickly
scoring the 7-mid gig at KB starting the day after his last BZ shift.  I
recall being disappointed with him on KB as he replaced Joey Reynolds
(who'd been fired a couple months earlier) who was definitely one of a kind.

I liked what Ron did on WBZ...was the only dj I ever sent a fan letter to.