Fwd: Re: WSMN Nashua

For a while, WKBR-AM 1250 in Manchester, NH was carrying EVERYTHING from WFAN along with Imus...ID's, spots, traffic.  They got away from that a little while ago, even inserting local news and traffic.
--

--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 18:21:20
From: dan.strassberg@att.net
To: John Bolduc <n1qgs@yahoo.com>
Cc:boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
New York local IDs on Boston-area stations are becoming a regular occurrence.
You can hear eleven-three-oh, WBBR New York IDs on WBIX when the Natick station
carries Bloomberg programming at hours when Bloomberg isn't doing a regular
network feed. Usually, when this happens, WBIX is on low power. Also, WBIX
sometimes inserts its own ID, which, I believe makes the whole thing legal.
(Bloomberg discontinued the 24/7 network feed well over a year ago, I believe.)
And back when WEEI carried Imus, you could sometimes hear WFAN New York IDs
during the half hour before 6:00 AM, when the regular network feed commences.
Down in Tampa, when WQYK AM 1010 carried Imus, you could hear the WFAN IDs all
morning, every morning.

dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205
eFax 707-215-6367

Play the Elvis® Scratch & Win for your chance to instantly win $10,000 Cash
- a 2003 Harley Davidson® Sportster® - 1 of 25,000 CD's - and more!
http://r.lycos.com/r/sagel_mail_scratch_tl/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020801/index.asp?tc=7087