Re: The Turnstile at 105.7

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:56:06 -0400 "Joseph Pappalardo"
<joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com> writes:

> >   John From PMS wrote:
> >
> > > I noticed today during lunch, a male jock.  Has GM already
> starting
> > issuing
> > > the papers?
>
> Yeah, it was Friday....didn't you notice?
>
> > It was just a year ago, that I was reading how 105.7 had it's
> > > highest numbers since the WVBF-105 days.
>
> That's not saying much...!
>

> JP

Ahh...I beg to differ.  Back in the very old days, just after Loren &
Wally teamed up in the morning they had Wally doing a split shift,  in
addition to being Loren's sidekick he also was the afternoon drive jock,
I did his news and Jeff Bakstran did sports.  During that time Wally was
pulling in some serious numbers in the afternoon, I believe during his
run he hit close to a 10!   WVBF pulled him off the afternoon shift after
he wound up in the hospital suffering from exhaustion.
df