Re: WCAP web site??

Not that they have a trademark - however this reminds
me of when WUBB B-95.3 (York Center) became a country
format 3 years ago. If you punched in www.wubb.com or
www.b953.com you were redirected to www.wokq.com
complete with the legendary WOKQ jingle to greet you
as the 'OKQ site opened up. Funny that only lasted a
short time!

Roy Lawrence