was worth it.
--

--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 16:04:22
From: "Roger Kirk" <rogerkirk@ttlc.net>
To: <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>,<lglavin@lycos.com>

"Laurence Glavin" wrote:
> How humor-impaired are some people?  The posting
>was a PUN...  colonoscopy...following?  Get it?

As Red Skelton once said after he "explained" a Gertrude & Heathcliffe joke and the audience was still unenthusiastic "That weren't worth goin' back after, was it?"

Play the Elvis® Scratch & Win for your chance to instantly win $10,000 Cash
- a 2003 Harley Davidson® Sportster® - 1 of 25,000 CD's - and more!
http://r.lycos.com/r/sagel_mail_scratch_tl/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020801/index.asp?tc=7087