Re: Canadian Station Reception

That's pretty good reception. A few weeks ago I caught
several of that area's FM stations here in Chicopee.
CHTN is one that is on a pretty open frequency, and if
you can null WGN-AM from Chicago enough here, I can
hear them pretty much most nights.

Adam

----Roger Kirk wrote:

Monday night (Labor Day) on my way home from the
campon Moose Pond in Bridgton, while traveling through
RaymondMAine, I received 720 CHTN (Charlottetown)
quite well (easilyidentified the songs and announcer
was clear) - although it was fighting with another
station on the same frequency.Roger Kirk

---
Adam Rivers http://adamskewlsite.freeservers.com