RE: Amber alert meeting

I believe that Sue Cope (WROR) mentioned that there was a meeting and that
the state would be adopting an Amber Alert program during one of the morning
newscasts, but no details.

Tony Abruzzese                  e-mail: abruzzese@biochem.bumc.bu.edu
Network Administrator                         Biochemistry Department
              Boston University School of Medicine
Telephone:617.638.5092                               Fax:617.638.5339