Author's query re. old-time Maine radio show

Greetings. My name is Beth Harpaz. I am a journalist and an author, writing
a nonfiction book about Maine for St. Martin's Press. I am seeking
information about a radio show that aired out of Augusta in the years
leading up to World War II that featured four musical men, the Farrell
Brothers: Jacques (Jake), Marshall, Michael and Robert Farrell, who played
Irish/cajun/country/folk music on fiddle, mandolin and guitar.
I'm looking for the basics - what was the show called, what years did it
air, and of course would consider it a miracle if anybody knew whether a
tape of these guys existed somewhere.
I'm at bethharpaz@hotmail.com.
thanks!