Country music in French, and more...

Took a daytrip to Brattleboro, VT today; some notes:

--While scanning the dial near Fitchburg, I picked up
country music in French on WOTW Nashua NH (900)!
(About 9 am.) Haven't heard that before (even on my
trips to Montreal). The lyrics and DJ patter were in
French (including one French-language version of "You
Were Always on My Mind", but it wasn't Willie) while
ads/ IDs ran in English. How do you say "yee-haw"
en francais? :)

--Radio Free Brattleboro (88.1) came through very
strong in downtown area. I parked on Flat St.
(supposedly where studios and antenna are); they were
playing alternative rock

--Getting back to the yee-haw side of things, heard
the new format of WZSH-FM 107.1 (Bellows Falls).
They're simulcasting WSSH-FM 95.3 in White River
Junction, as "Bob Country". Sounded like most country
stations; kinda upbeat... One promo: "Kixx was scared
of us and bought us to take us off they air.
Guess what... we're BAAAAAAACK!"