RE: Costa/Eagle Flip Flop Trifecta Weekend

Recalling from my days in the 70s growing up in Lowell, they'll get it, but
weak by day and nada at night. I don't recall the 1510 (Ex WMEX, whatever it
is today) splash, but then again they recently updated the pattern.

Advertising 1490 WHAV/to be WCCM in the Lowell Sun?! What a waste of
advertising dollars! They would of got more value for that money by
advertising the upcoming spanish programming on AM 800. Again 800 and 1400
will be fighting it out for the same audience. It's been a while since we've
seen this, if you think about it.

Ron Gitschier

Larry Weil wrote:

And I wonder, even if they try, will they be able to hear 1490 in Lowell?
--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH