Re: WBZ, WJIB, etc.

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002 12:51:19 -0400 Dave Faneuf <tklaundry@juno.com>
writes:

> On Wed, 04 Sep 2002 22:47:29 -0400 Scott Fybush <scott@fybush.com>
> writes:
> >On the other hand, seeing the morning news crew
> > dragging in at 3 on a holiday morning reminded me why I'm glad I'm
>
> > outta
> > there...amazing, too, that only two of the morning faces
> > were familiar ones!

I was just thinking back, when I was in "the big newsroom" BZ had Gary &
Gil, Deb Lawlor, Ed Donahue, Sean Martin, Flo Jonic, John ? and the guy
who's name escapes me in the "tape" editing room as well as the master
control operator (don't recall his name either)   As far as I know Ed
Donahue is now with AP, Sean Martin is with WB56, and the master control
operator is doing traffic on WODS. Am I forgetting anyone (other than
their names)?
df