Re: WBZ, WJIB, etc.

On Wed, 04 Sep 2002 22:47:29 -0400 Scott Fybush <scott@fybush.com>
writes:
>On the other hand, seeing the morning news crew
> dragging in at 3 on a holiday morning reminded me why I'm glad I'm
> outta
> there...amazing, too, that only two of the morning faces
> were familiar ones!

I know that Sean Martin left, I think he's the assignment editor or
something at WB56? But aren't  Flo Jonic, Jill Madigan, the guy in the
"tape" editing booth (his name escapes me)  and John ? (used to work at
LLH with Jay McQuaid) still there?  I assume the 2 faces you were
familiar with are Gary and Gil
df