recent one:  If you strangle a Smurf, what color does he turn?
--

--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 07:00:52
From: "Dan Strassberg" <dan.strassberg@att.net>
To: "Boston Radio Interest" <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>

 David Lawrence's On-Line tonight will continue--albeit
allegedly not on WBPS. OLT is syndicated by Salem and has--I think--80
affiliates, including C-Net Radio. WGN picks up the Saturday night edition.
When I was home on Saturday evenings, it was fun to tune in OLT on 890
because WLS runs Kim Komando opposite David Lawrence. On 890 around here, I
could usually hear two computer shows for the price of one. (OK, the mix was
often unintelligible.)

Win a first-class trip to New Orleans and vacation Elvis Style!.
Enter NOW!
http://r.lycos.com/r/sagel_mail/http://www.elvis.lycos.com/sweepstakes/