Seeking WCAS on-air personality named Mo from 1974

List members:

I have a tape from, I think, 1974 from a mid-day (1:30-2 p.m.,
approximately) interview of the late singer/songwriter Steve Goodman on WCAS
Cambridge. The host is a young man named "Mo," who interviews Steve and asks
him to play four songs from his new Asylum LP. I'm trying to figure out the
date of the interview, and I would like to locate and talk with Mo. Would
you be able to help me? The reason I ask is a project I'm working on (see
below). Thanks in advance for any assistance, and I'll look forward to
hearing from you.

Clay Eals

P.S. One clue on the tape is that Mo says that Goodman will be playing "the
next day" at the Evergreen Valley folk festival in a city in Maine called
East Holden or East Tilden, something like that; it's hard to decipher from
the tape. Any idea what the name of the city is?

=====

Clay Eals
1728 California Ave. S.W. #301
Seattle, WA 98116-1958

(206) 935-7515
ceals@attbi.com

=====

For the past three years, I've been researching and writing a book on the
late singer/songwriter Steve Goodman, best known for writing "City of New
Orleans," who died of leukemia in 1984 at age 36. I've traveled all over the
country and interviewed more than 530 people for the book, including family
members, friends, his oncologists, people who knew Steve in his elementary,
high-school and college years, as well as performers and celebrities such as
Arlo Guthrie, Jimmy Buffett, Kris Kristofferson, Bonnie Raitt, Steve Martin,
Jackson Browne, Willie Nelson, Randy Newman, David Allan Coe, Judy Collins,
Tom Paxton, Pete Seeger, Janis Ian, John Sebastian, Leo Kottke, John
Hartford, Phoebe Snow, Bryan Bowers, Maria Muldaur, Studs Terkel, Mimi
Fariņa, Tom Rush, Rosalie Sorrels, Ralph McTell, Earl Pionke, Arif Mardin,
Lily Tomlin, Michael Smith, David Bromberg, Corky Siegel, Josh White Jr.,
Martin Mull, Tom Chapin, Louis Killen, Jim Post, Art Thieme, Chad Mitchell,
Ray Nordstrand, Harvey Andrews, John McEuen, Jimmy Ibbotson, David Amram,
Larry Rand, Saul Broudy, Stuart Gordon, Samantha Eggar, Bill Quateman, Mike
Taylor, Sammi Smith, Roger Ebert, Bob Hoban, Sean Kelly, Buzzy Linhart,
Chips Moman, Carl Reiner, Bill Danoff, Roy Leonard, Doc Watson, Richard
Harding, Stephen Wade, Richie Havens, Claudia Schmidt, Joel Dorn, John Allan
Cameron, Carl Gottlieb, Harry Waller, Barry Hansen (Dr. Demento), Katy
Moffatt, Loudon Wainwright III and Ed, Fred and Alan Holstein. I've outlined
chapters and written two so far. I have a pending contract offer, and my
proposal packet is in the hands of other publishers. I hope to cinch up a
contract soon. The book probably is a couple years away from publication.