RE: WBZ's old Sunday night "Silent Period" (RE: WBZ & WRKO - No Audio)

Damn!  I remember that!!
I'd love to hear an aircheck of that.  (Anyone got one???)

Thanks for the 'blast,' Donna!
-Lou

At 03:47 PM 6/25/2002 -0700, Donna Halper wrote:

And remember WMEX, back when they were top 40 in the 60s?  They too used
leave the air on Sunday night at midnight for maintenance, and they
would
have a breathy female voice saying goodnight and explaining that they
were
going off the air for a while, with "I'll see you in my dreams" playing
in
the background...