RE: WBZ & WRKO - No Audio

There has not been a tech in Hull on a full time basis in decades.

In the 70's unless something was wrong or there was a special project,
the only time a tech was scheduled in Hull at the xmitter was Sunday
night midnight until 6am Monday morning for maintenance and testing.

Back then the backup program feed was WBZ-FM 106.7.