Re: WBZ & WRKO - No Audio

Ch. 4 just said there was a Verizon outage in Allston
(a line on Western Ave. was accidentally cut into,
possibly by a commercial construction crew), resulting
in WBZ radio being off the air--but "they're back on
now".

Ch. 7 reported that WBZ and WRKO radio were knocked
off, and that Ch. 38 was also off for awhile.

Ch. 4 also reported that the ballot commission will
leave Mitt Romney on the ballot and they'd have more
details later. Ch. 7 and New England Cable News
carried a live (and brief) statement from Romney
while Ch. 4 and Ch. 5 wound up going to "Rosie"
and "Oprah" respectively (not sure if it was a news
decision not to carry it live, or if they didn't
have a crew there...)