Re: Very Unusual Commercial Airing Currently on WBZ-AM

At 11:53 AM 6/23/2002 -0700, Dan Billings wrote:
>  I think many of the Portland media outlets ignored the issue because
> they had
>already been suckered into PSAs and feel good coverage for the event.

For what its worth....I do know that the news department I am associated
with did run stories describing the shady dealings of the group that puts
on the event....especially the man behind it all...and made especially sure
to note that any monies contributed would most likely line that
individual's pockets.  I doubt that the Pallotta Team Works has too many
kind thoughts for us...and frankly,  I could care less.

Dan Cole,
WGAN