RE: today's LTAR

  Paul Hopfgarten wrote:

>WNBX/WNTK (99.7 New London NH) talk host (and former NEW HAMPSHIRE
>gubernatorial candidate) Arnie Arnesen is reaching out to a much bigger
>market; she'll soon begin doing mornings, via ISDN, on new Hubbard talker
>KFMP in the Minneapolis market!

I wonder how long that will last.  My guess is that WNTK added her more
because of name recognition than for her skills as a talk host.  Well, that
and the fact that they had to come up with something to replace Rush when
the contract was cancelled.  I'm sure her name recognition in Minnesota is
zilch.