Re: Re:Fwd: Re: If It's A Gift-giving Observance, Here Comes the International Star Register

  Dave faneuf wrote:

> Actually after Bill died his spots disappeared from radio and tv, perhaps
the voice over liner of Giant Country is finding its way back, but he's not
doing the voice over (obviously), and it's not like an anonymous line in a
30 or 60 second spot is a half hour tv infomercal featuring a dead actor.

 The late Ernie Anderson, best known as ABC -TV's promo voice for years,
also voiced many liners and top of hour ID's for Medford/Boston's WXKS-FM
(Kiss 108). After he passed away several years ago, Kiss 108 kept running
his voicers, eventually replacing them with a new voice, although I think
they still run a couple of Ernie's buffers occasionally. At least the other
day while tuned in to Dale Dorman's PM drive show I heard Ernie's voice, or
a good impersonation!!

Mark Watson