Hearing 87.9 Spanish in Manchester/Concord NH area since 5/12

I noticed after all the e-skip cleared out recently that one odd station
was still present on my FM radio. 87.9, appears to  be coming out of the
Machester NH area, but it'S hard to tell. The signal appears to be strong,
but a bit broken up, probably dUE to CH 6 WCSH PortlaNd audio on 87.75.

I can't hear iT in the center of derry or Londonderry, but have heard it
in Concord along Loudon Rd.

I now have trouble watching CH 6 at home now, because of this station.

John
N1QGS
East Derry NH