Re: If It's A Gift-giving Observance, Here Comes the International Star Register

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002 14:25:26 -0400 "Laurence Glavin" <lglavin@lycos.com>
writes:
> What frosts my nose is the fact that I'm sure the honchos at WBZ are
fully aware that this >scheme is an unfortunately legal but shady rip-off
of the public, but they run
>the spots anyway.  Next they'll be truncating real talk-shows for
> "infomercials" disguised as talk shows!
> Laurence Glavin

Not that it's an infomercial disguised as anything except what it is, but
I have seen UPN38 (same folks) running an infomercial staring Robert
Urich...but I only saw it's run start after Urich died.  Just a little
tacky heh?
df