Re: Tropo ducting

--- Garrett Wollman <wollman@lcs.mit.edu> wrote:

> Actually, we had some terrific sporadic-E from Iowa
> earlier today.

About 12:30 pm today, I was picking up some sort of
NPR-type talk show on 91.7 here in Beverly. My own
station, WMWM, is temporarily off due to transmitter
failure, and I was picking up WNEF 91.7 in Newburyport
but the NPR-type talk show was blending with it. Not
sure what station (and for some reason they kept
mentioning Minnesota politics, but not sure if that
means I got a station from there). Busy schedule
today so no time to investigate further.