Renamed WHOB from Nashua Pride

Mark Watson Wrote:
While on the subject of mornings in Nashua, now that Mike Morin has
returned to WZID (95.7 Manchester) for mornings as of today, it appears that his former WHOB(106.3) sidekick/newscaster Peg Jett is gone from WHOB. She's no longer on the station's revamped website and I happened to tune in a couple of times last week for the top of the hour news, it appears they have eliminated their drive time newscasts (which were top & bottom of hour between 6 & 8:30 AM). By the way, the two days I tuned in midday jock Jim Clark was covering the morning show, I don't know if a replacement for Mike Morin has been found yet.

Dave responds:
Didn't know Mike Morin had left.  Peg Jett was the night jock prior to being named Mike's sidekick.  As for news on WHOB, prior to Peg reading copy WHOB used Channel 9's audio during GMA as their newsbreaks.  I wonder if they'll go back to that now?  Prior to Telemedia buying the station I used to enjoy them, they had an edge in music that other stations on my dial didn't have, now they are the usual fare.
df