Re: Nashua Pride now on WMVU

 John Bolduc wrote:

> The Nashua Pride Professional Baseball Team is now on WMVU 900 Nashua.

   John Collins is handling play by play duties for the Pride games. Most
recently he was doing morning news at WSMN (1590 Nashua). I would guess he's
no longer there, as WSMN has cut out just about all of it's local content. I
don't tune in to them that often, do they still have a live morning drive
show or is that birdfeed now too??

    While on the subject of mornings in Nashua, now that Mike Morin has
returned to WZID (95.7 Manchester) for mornings as of today, it appears that
his former WHOB(106.3) sidekick/newscaster Peg Jett is gone from WHOB. She's
no longer on the station's revamped website and I happened to tune in a
couple of times last week for the top of the hour news, it appears they have
eliminated their drive time newscasts (which were top & bottom of hour
between 6 & 8:30 AM). By the way, the two days I tuned in midday jock Jim
Clark was covering the morning show, I don't know if a replacement for Mike
Morin has been found yet.

Mark Watson