Nashua Pride now on WMVU

The Nashua Pride Professional Baseball Team is now on WMVU 900 Nashua. The
broadcasts are almost are brought to you courtesy of a state politian who
thought that his campaign advertising funds were better spent bringing the
voters play by play rather that political ads (others than the ads where
he says I'm so and so running for office and I'm happy to be paying for
these broadcasts.)

Sorry, the name eludes me other than the first two intials in his name are
NH and his web site is www.NH?????for?????.com

John
East Derry NH