Re: Homogeneity in stations (was: BUR-GBH)

On Thu, 06 Jun 2002 12:57:37 -0400 "Aaron [Bishop] Read"
<aread@speakeasy.net> writes:
 and I noticed  WERS is  looking to hire an underwriting manager (saw it
on Monster.com) so  I'd  wager changes there are on the horizon.

> What's happened to quality free-form radio around here?

I'm actually surprised it's taken them this long,  back when I was still
with Oldies a friend of mine called to pitch me on applying for a
management job over there.  She told me that Emerson was looking to
develop a revenue stream in the model of WBUR.  That was at least 5 or 6
years ago!  No, I never applied for the job.
df