re: WBMT

I also posed my question about WBMT to those at the
radio-info.com Boston board, and someone mentioned
that they'd driven by Masconomet High and saw
construction was underway-- a second floor was being
added where the antenna used to be. (I had driven by
the school before-- even went into WBMT once-- and
had noted that their antenna almost could be mistaken
for a flagpole).

Well, maybe they're off air until the construction's
done (maybe they're putting the antenna back on that
building, or perhaps they may relocate it to
another site?)