From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org] On Behalf Of Bob
Nelson
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 1:31 PM
To: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
Subject: re: WBMT

The Jan. 15, 1998 edition of North East Radio Watch
said that WBMT had been having some transmitter
trouble but money had been raised to buy a new one,
and they were waiting for the transmitter to arrive,
etc. (The WBMT webpage I saw had given a schedule for
late '98/early '99 so I assume the transmitter did
show up, or did it? Maybe the money fell through and
they had to keep using the old transmitter?)

I might just email or call someone at Masconomet to
see what the deal is, but thought someone here would
know. It's just odd that I haven't picked up WBMT in
the longest time (and 100000watts.com still lists
them, saying they broadcast with 710 watts, etc.;
so they probably still have their license...)